South Texas is known for big bucks and 4 Amigos Ranch is no exception. We offer a hunting opportunity for you to take the largest buck that you can find on our ranch for one low price. Our ranch has been under intensive management for several years and is producing some giant South Texas bucks. Our mature bucks on 4 Amigos Ranch will average 150” or better to offer you an outstanding hunt. All of our hunts are guided, with a very knowledgeable staff to take care of you and your party. Our whitetail deer hunts are a 3 day 2 night package, and will allow you to hunt as much as you would like during your stay with 4 Amigos Ranch.
- Up to 120” B&C - $2000
- 120”-129” B&C - $2500
- 130’-139” B&C - $3000
- 140”-149” B&C - $4000
- 150”-159” B&C - $5000
- 160”+ - Please Call for Availability and Pricing
Your Whitetail Deer hunt at 4 Amigos Ranch is an all inclusive hunt, including meals, lodging and all transportation around the ranch. Skinning and caping of your buck is included and the meat will be quartered and frozen for your departure. 4 Amigos Ranch can also arrange all of your taxidermy work for you and have the final product shipped to your home.
Upon booking your hunt with 4 Amigos Ranch, a packet will be emailed to you with all of the details of your hunt. We will also send driving directions, hunting schedule, all FAQ’s of the ranch, and a list of what you will want to bring for your hunting adventure with 4 Amigos Ranch.
- Meals, Lodging, and on-site transportation
- Skinning, Caping, and Quartering your harvested animal
- Bedding, Linens, and Towels
- Alcoholic Beverages, Sodas, and Snacks
- Regular Hunting Equipment (guns, ammo, camouflage, etc…)
- Add a Ram
- Add an extra Wild Hog
- Add a Predator Hunt (limit 2 predators a night)
- Add an Exotic Hunt
- Gratuity is not mandatory, but is always appreciated. If you have enjoyed your hunting experience with 4 Amigos Ranch, and our staff has done a great job with you and your party, give your guides and cooks a tip…It’s a great way to say thank you.
Non-hunting guests are welcome for $300 per person. Prices subject to change. Non-hunting guest can accompany the hunter in the field if the $100 guide fee is paid for the non-hunter.