The 4 Amigos Ranch offers exciting exotic ram hunts to include; Texas Dalls, Black Hawiians, Corsicans, Painted Deserts, and Catalina’s. Your Ram Hunt package with 4 Amigos Ranch is a semi-guided 3 day, 2 night hunting trip with food and lodging included, and a very knowledgeable staff that will take care of you and your party. You will be hunting in the heart of South Texas, known for its abundance of animals and hunting opportunities, in strategically placed hunting stands. Check out our Ram Hunt package and make 4 Amigos Ranch your next hunting adventure.
Your Ram Hunt at 4 Amigos Ranch is an all inclusive hunt, including meals, lodging and all transportation around the ranch. Skinning and caping of your Ram is included and the meat will be quartered and frozen for your departure. 4 Amigos Ranch can also arrange all of your taxidermy work for you and have the final product shipped to your home.
Upon booking your hunt with 4 Amigos Ranch, a packet will be emailed to you with all of the details of your hunt. We will also send driving directions, hunting schedule, all FAQ’s of the ranch, and a list of what you will want to bring for your hunting adventure with 4 Amigos Ranch.
- Meals, Lodging, and on-site transportation
- Skinning, Caping, and Quartering your harvested animal
- Bedding, Linens, and Towels
- Alcoholic Beverages, Sodas, and Snacks
- Regular Hunting Equipment (guns, ammo, camouflage, etc…)
- Guide Fee ($100 per hunter)
- Add an extra Ram
- Add a Wild Hog
- Add a Predator Hunt (limit 2 predators a night)
- Add an Exotic Hunt
- Gratuity is not mandatory, but is always appreciated. If you have enjoyed your hunting experience with 4 Amigos Ranch, and our staff has done a great job with you and your party, give your guides and cooks a tip…It’s a great way to say thank you.
Non-hunting guests are welcome for $300 per person. Prices subject to change. Non-hunting guest can accompany the hunter in the field if the $100 guide fee is paid for the non-hunter.