Wild Hog hunting at 4 Amigos Ranch is a very exciting and affordable hunting adventure for you and your friends. Wild Hogs have taken over in the state of Texas, reaching numbers as high as 4 million in the whole state! We are overrun with Wild Hogs and offer a great opportunity for you to harvest your hogs. Your hog hunting package is a 3 day, 2 night hunting trip with food and lodging included. The wild hog package is a semi-guided 1 hog hunt, allowing you to harvest hogs of any size during your trip. You will be able to hunt day and night from our comfortable hunting stands throughout the ranch.
- 1 Person, 1 Hog- $599- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
- 1 Person, 2 Hog- $699- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
- Special Night Vision Hog Hunt Package
Your Wild Hog hunt at 4 Amigos Ranch is an all-inclusive hunt, including meals, lodging and all transportation around the ranch. 4 Amigos Ranch can also arrange all of your taxidermy work for you and have the final product shipped to your home.
Upon booking your hunt with 4 Amigos Ranch, a packet will be emailed to you with all of the details of your hunt. We will also send driving directions, hunting schedule, all FAQ’s of the ranch, and a list of what you will want to bring for your hunting adventure with 4 Amigos Ranch.
- Meals, Lodging, and on-site transportation
- Bedding, Linens, and Towels
- Alcoholic Beverages, Sodas, and Snacks
- Regular Hunting Equipment (guns, ammo, camouflage, etc…)
- Skinning, caping, and quartering of your animal (see FAQ)
- Guide Fee ($100 per hunter)
- Add an extra Wild Hog
- Aerial Pursuit Hunt (R22 or R44 2-seater Helicopter)
- Add a Ram
- Add a Predator Hunt (limit 2 predators a night)
- Add an Exotic Hunt
Gratuity is not mandatory, but is always appreciated. If you have enjoyed your hunting experience with 4 Amigos Ranch, and our staff has done a great job with you and your party, give your guides and cooks a tip…It’s a great way to say thank you.
Non-hunting guests are welcome for $300 per person. Prices subject to change. Non-hunting guest can accompany the hunter in the field if the $100 guide fee is paid for the non-hunter.